Monday, January 27, 2014

Metallic Monday

I'm not sure what to say about last night's Grammys... I am going to put my thoughts on the show itself to rest and just harp on how much I loved Taylor Swift's outfit. Whatever your opinion of her, she killed it!

So with that, a few metallic get-ups to make your Monday sparkle 
(and a few other thoughts!)

is to die for. 
Period. 
No matter your thoughts of Taylor, she killed it. 
Though she had some funny moments of the evening, this dress tops everything. Every little thing about it is stunning. This dress is likely going to top all award show fashion for me this year!

Chrissy Teigen pulled off this metallic number

Ciara rocked this Pucci... pregnant!

Rita Ora's isn't my favorite of the metallics but still metallic none the less 
(and I have seen way worse.) 

Though they didn't go the metallic route...

Can we talk about how beautiful Miranda Lambert looks? I dont know what she is eating and what workout she's doing, but I want in! She looks fabulous!

Love Giuliana Rancic's Alex Perry number

Umm... where did Paris Hilton come from? No comment on the dress but merely sharing that I feel like she came out of the woodwork here! 

Let's talk supporting details for a second...

Again, TSwift killed it in the makeup and jewels category. 

Miranda is glowing. Her earrings are amazing too. Again, I want in on whatever regimen she's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails