Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday's Wedding Inspired Bliss!

Wow, friends -- it has been entirely too long!! I am slowly but surely getting my life back now that last week's work conference is over.  I can happily say that a year's worth of planning becomes all worth it when things go as smoothly and are as successful as they were last week! But phew, am I glad to be on this side of it!!

I have missed you!! 
I was able to take a short break from working round the clock for a little fun at the wedding of a best friend in Charleston, SC over Memorial Day.  I am honored to have been able to help in the planning of such a dear friends wedding and what fun it was to see it all come to life!! 
Here is just a small preview of her fabulous pics (courtesy of the fabulous Jennifer Bearden)  -- can't wait to see the rest when they return from their honeymoon!

The happy Bride and Groom!

The Bride and her Maids in Firecracker Pink!

The wedding party

The bouquets were heavenly...

...and the centerpieces were fabulous!!

The sunset could not have been prettier!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails