Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cheers to the Most Blissful Posts of 2011!

Well, Friends, it's been a wonderful year.
It's had its fair share of ups and downs but overall I know I have so much to be thankful for!
With that said, I am so ready for 2012. I have a really, really good feeling about this coming year. For starters it's an even year (and for all those who know me and my slightly ocd-ways at times, I like things even!)

While I don't like dwelling on the past, especially when I am so optimistic about the future year, I do want to share with you a little recap of some of our (yours collectively) favorite posts from the past year. These are wonderful but you have my promise that 2012s posts will be even better!

CHEERS to the top 5 posts of 2011 and to all things BLISSFUL in 2012!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails