Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gone Country -- on Country Music's Biggest Night!

That's right ladies and gentleman, tonight is Country Music's biggest night - the CMA Awards
Being the country music lover FANATIC I am, I look forward to this awards show every year! So many of my favorites are nominated and the show's performances are always fabulous. Oh, what I would give to be in Nashville tonight schmoozing with the country music's biggest stars
(with two of my best friends, who just happen to conveniently be Nashville residents, in tow too, of course!)

So, in an effort to go "back to our roots" and as an ode to Country Music's biggest night, I share with you this fabulous "barn" right outside of Nashville, TN, of one of country music's own, Ronnie Dunn!
The house was first featured in Garden and Gun's Best of Southern Style in 2010 and is the work of always talented designer, Rachel Halvorson -- whose blog, Nestegg is fabulous in case you don't already follow it.

This barn leaves me swooning with thoughts of cowboy boots, cowboy hats, country music, and a barn like this for those times you just need a little "country living" (the shabby-chic way)!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails