Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday's Wedding Inspired Bliss -- Completely Smitten!

In light of all the upcoming wedding bliss I am lucky to get to be a part of -- with my best friend's wedding just over two weeks away -- I was bursting at the seams with excitement when "thumbing" (i.e. clicking) through this month's Smitten Magazine
Smitten always features weddings of varying styles and I look forward to finding some new ideas and tidbits to appease the aspiring wedding planner in me!
Here's to a Smitten Wednesday!


Tara Guerard's Tabelscapes
While fairly basic, Tara offers some simple reminders of the Dos and Don'ts for creating a beautiful tabletop

I do love all of the votive trend these days!



Asheville, NC Wedding
Perfect color palette for the Smokey Mountain backdrop
Beautiful flowers in turquoise mason jars make for the perfect centerpiece arrangements at this chic outdoor affair!




Charleston, SC Wedding at Lowndes Grove 
This continues to be one of my all-time favorite venues! 
I've been awing over weddings here for year's and each one seems to be uniquely different from the last yet equally as beautiful!
Also, my best friend is getting married here in May!

Fabulous lounge area for guests (and of course, you can't beat this view!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails