Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love... with These Closets!

TGIF my friends! Don't know about you but this week has been a doozy!
It's time for me to face the inevitable this weekend and flip my closet. 
I despise putting away summer clothes knowing there are so many months of cold, snow, and ice between me and the next time I can wear all of the bright clothes,
But I don't tolerate being cold so gotta do whatcha gotta do...
Thumbing through, looking at these beautiful closets makes this weekends task seem a little more tolerable... maybe one day we can call one of these dressing rooms our own! 

Cheers to a closet filled with bliss!




Images via my Closet Board on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh to have a bigger closet! These are divine :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog on closets. Inspired by you and French essence I had a big spring clean in mine, so therapeutic.also posted your lovely images on mine. Thanks Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails