Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday's "What If?"...

... We could spend the day (or the rest of the week or month for that matter!) in one of these fabulous beach bungalows?!?!

Perfect for mid-week daydreaming...

Folly Beach was part of many of my fondest college memories, as it is just minutes outside of Charleston, SC, so when I saw this beachfront home in Folly I just had to share. This house leaves me longing for my college days spent on Folly and dreaming of having this bungalow as my own (and possibly trying to relive those college days?!)







House of Turquoise revisited one of my favorite beach bungalows recently and while it may have been Southern Living's 2009 Idea House it still leaves me dreaming! 
(Albeit, which of their featured homes doesn't leave us dreaming?!)

Check out this Port Arkansas on the Texas Gulf Coast









 This house makes doing laundry even seem like a dream! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all this very useful information this resource is just what I was looking for google must love this site as my search for this information brought me right here.
    Carpet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails